Non-Invasive Sublingual Conscious Sedation Compounded Formulations*Order Today
From a PCAB-Accredited Pharmacy You Can Trust
Cataract Surgery Preparation
Typically your patient arrives for surgery day, and it may be routine to prep them with IV sedation for cataract surgery, so you can devote 100% of your time to the cataract procedure.
There are approximately 3.6 million cataract surgeries a year.
- What is your standard preparation time for surgery?
- How long does it take to administer anesthesia for your patients?
- What are your challenges with administering IV anesthetic?
- What are your typical costs associated with anesthesia administration for cataract surgery?
Patent pending IV Free compounded formulation, MKO Melt™, Midazolam, Ketamine HCl, and Ondansetron* is administered under the tongue.
MKO Melt compounded formulation can be administered within minutes and typically dissolves under the tongue within 2-5 minutes.
MKO Melt™ compounded formulation* (Midazolam, Ketamine HCl, and Ondansetron)
IV Free Cataract Surgery
- Reduces the number of IVs needed for anesthetic (some patients still may require an IV)
- Provides consistent predictable dosing
- Cost is $25 per dose
MKO Melt* compounded formulation was developed by ophthalmologists and pharmacists to improve the efficiencies and preparation for common procedures.
I love the predictable level of sedation
John Berdahl, MD
The MKO-melt eliminates the discomfort and anxiety associated with IV needles while at the same time providing a more comfortable operative experience through its steady and effective sedation
William Wiley, MD
It is one of the best things we have done for the patient experience, not to mention the surgeon and nurses experience
John Berdahl, MD
Quality Assurance From an ImprimisRx Pharmacy
- Compounded with FDA-approved drug components
- Comprehensive quality monitoring program
- Sterility and potency testing for all sterile formulations
- Meets or exceeds US Pharmacopeia (USP) & guidelines
- PCAB Accredited